CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

negative thinking!!!!

owh God!!!!kenaper laa kepaler aku ni banyak sangat negative things...contohnyer aku asyik2 duk pk my family will look down at me...n frenz kat skul will avoiding me coz i'm stupid!!!n teachers will hate me....owh Allah,i don't want things like that happen in my life....

this morning i called syu...i tried to talk to her about my feeling toward my result...n she said that i don't have to think about that coz there is so many people got a worst result than me...

yea....it's true...kamal got 1a 6b n 2c.....i really hope after this he will fight 4 spm....

kay laa korang..dah nak p tidor...abang aku nak pakai laptop nak on line,,,sekarang ni kedekut btol arr dye ngan aku....bye..luv u guyz!!!!!!!!glory2 man utd!!!!!!!!

0 comments: